Project Monoxide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite song of all time... :) Beware, it's by Lamb of God, a Nu-Metal/Metalcore band.

3 posters

Go down

My favorite song of all time... :) Beware, it's by Lamb of God, a Nu-Metal/Metalcore band. Empty My favorite song of all time... :) Beware, it's by Lamb of God, a Nu-Metal/Metalcore band.

Post by Russell Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Russell
Russell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

My favorite song of all time... :) Beware, it's by Lamb of God, a Nu-Metal/Metalcore band. Empty Re: My favorite song of all time... :) Beware, it's by Lamb of God, a Nu-Metal/Metalcore band.

Post by Alan Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 am

Lol Russell you are a redneck, Razz I don't see how anybody can like this music, no offense russell, i understand everybody has their own opinions but yeah lol
Alan
Alan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

My favorite song of all time... :) Beware, it's by Lamb of God, a Nu-Metal/Metalcore band. Empty Re: My favorite song of all time... :) Beware, it's by Lamb of God, a Nu-Metal/Metalcore band.

Post by Russell Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:16 am

Alan wrote:Lol Russell you are a redneck, Razz I don't see how anybody can like this music, no offense russell, i understand everybody has their own opinions but yeah lol

I'm the furthest thing from a redneck despite the fact I live in the south. And I've always liked this kind of music. Not sure why. And honestly, I don't see what's so good about rap and genres like that.
Russell
Russell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 pm

I'm the furthest thing from a redneck despite the fact I live in the south. And I've always liked this kind of music. Not sure why. And honestly, I don't see what's so good about rap and genres like that.

Lol the redneck part was a joke from back when we talked a lot. And I understand you like that type of music, but same as you, I don't see what's good about it, but I have a serious question, and this is not to offend anybody in anyway, but if you don't like rap and those genre's why do you use that type of lang, for example I know you say nigga a lot.
Alan
Alan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turacas Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:11 pm

wowowowowowow.
the video wont work cuz i live in Canada, im moving to the statesssss

Turacas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:54 pm

Alan wrote:

Lol the redneck part was a joke from back when we talked a lot. And I understand you like that type of music, but same as you, I don't see what's good about it, but I have a serious question, and this is not to offend anybody in anyway, but if you don't like rap and those genre's why do you use that type of lang, for example I know you say nigga a lot.

I knew the redneck part was from the past lol. And I say nigga a lot because I just enjoy that word. It's not like I go around calling all black people "niggas". I use it in the sense of a friend, not in the sense that rap artists use it.
Russell
Russell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:09 pm

most rap artists dont use it lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Dragking wrote:most rap artists dont use it lol...

Nigga you stoopid...
Russell
Russell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm

That's very true. I guess we all have our own opinions lol, I hate screamo/emo music, and russell hates rap Razz
Alan
Alan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Russell Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:15 am

Alan wrote:That's very true. I guess we all have our own opinions lol, I hate screamo/emo music, and russell hates rap Razz

Lamb of God isn't screamo nor emo. Their a metalcore band. Razz
Russell
Russell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Either way, it all sounds the same to me.
Alan
Alan
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Turacas Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:44 pm

i can tell the difference myself, but im a metal junkie, so that helps.
i think the same way about other styles of music such as rap.

its just your personal preferance, and your diversity to learn or not learn more about other styles.

Turacas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum