Project Monoxide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost of respect already........most of it

3 posters

Go down

Lost of respect already........most of it Empty Lost of respect already........most of it

Post by Notabee Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:07 am

Eversince everybody including Zulwarn remembered me in Stillscape and you do know that I am a guy of dignity and self-respect since I helped most of the people last time(remember weed?).Therefore may I ask,did I lost my respect for my former best friends or did they just trying to forget the good times we had last time.I am counting on you guys cauz mostly everbody trust me here(even thought some thought I am kind that don't even help at all.Last thing
whats up with you Weed(Turacas).I didn't even know you hated me that much.If you trying to forget the good times we had last time then I have just lost my reputation in this community of gaming cauz like how say they "Once you befriend them,time will past and they will say their true colours"

Notabee

There is no spoon...

Last edited by Notabee on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong Spelling)
Notabee
Notabee

Back to top Go down

Lost of respect already........most of it Empty Re: Lost of respect already........most of it

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 am

respect Surprised

Back to top Go down

Lost of respect already........most of it Empty Re: Lost of respect already........most of it

Post by Snapper96 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 am

Well earn your respect back..Project Monoxide is a place for people to chill, relax and have fun.
Snapper96
Snapper96
Owner
Owner

Location : In Lindsey's Pants + Bra. (Hehe Love You Lindsey :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Turacas Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:44 am

Notabee, incase u were not informed...
I AM WEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I changed my name because i quit drugs all together,
and i didnt wanna be known as a druggie.

My new permanent name is Turacas.
and i do remember you bro, we can has sum fun chillin on MONOXIDE!!?!? when it comes out, ttyl man.

Turacas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum